powerpay21 is a Global FinTech Network that provides products and solutions for online merchants. We have gained worldwide payments expertise that delivers results for our merchants. Those results range from delivering payment solutions to controlling risk and fraud to delivering higher conversion ratios. powerpay21 is committed to outstanding service, out-of-the-box-solutions and long-lasting relationships for the twenty-first century.
Risk Analyst (m/w/d) (Operations Department)
The job will be focusing on credit card processing risk related issues for powerpay21.
- The candidate will be the first contact to the new merchants and is responsible to solve risk related issues with the merchants with the Acquiring Banks.
- The main task will be to provide merchant service level and monitor transactions to identify potentially suspicious activity, investigate the activity and provide results to Risk Manager.
- Working with the Risk Manager to evaluate risk from transaction to merchant level and provide professional reports to management.
- Daily risk checks to conduct risk assessments and ensure that merchant risk is managed and under control.
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidance in the card payment industry.
- Coordinating and translate into action day-to-day work with the policies of powerpay21 and the Banks.
- Dispute management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology and/or Business and Administration, preferably in English.
- Language: English professional level.
- E-commerce and/or Card Payment Industry work experience or equivalent experience is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of credit assessment including an ability to define financial risk for a PSP plus the regulatory environment in the card payment industry and ability to quickly learn missing knowledge on the job.
- High level of communication skills per email and over the phone internally and externally.
- High level of self-motivation to define a structure and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and with high motivation to set up new processes.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Results Oriented, can explain complex data to management, merchants or Banks.
- Broad experience of the Financial Services Industry / Credit Card Business.
- Passion for (credit) risk management and managing data.
What we offer:
- A global working environment
- A modern workplace
- A dynamic working environment
- A kind & pleasant team atmosphere
- A variety of social benefits
- A company with flat hierarchy, immediate decisions, and straightforward & cooperative teamwork
Are you interested? Please send your application and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that a valid employment permit is a prerequisite for an application.